EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO STREAMLINE the Flipping process...
Estimate Repair Costs & Analyze the Maximum Purchase Price
Create Scopes of Work, Manage Project Tasks & Resources
Create Project Budgets, Track Project Expenses & Project Profitability
DeaL ANALYSIS features
REPAIR COST ESTIMATOR
With a cost database of 24 Scopes of Work and over 400+ common work items and unit prices, the Repair Estimator will substantially increase your ability to quickly and accurately estimate your repair costs.
Use our Rehab Analyzer dashboard to crunch the numbers of the deal and analyze the Maximum Purchase Price you should offer for the property!
DEAl analysis reports
+ RENTAL & WHOLESALE DEAL aNALYSIS!
Project Management features
Create Project Schedules to manage your Scope of Work, project tasks and resources.
project management reports
INCOME & Expense tracker
Use the Income and Expense Tracker to record and track project income and expenses on your rehab project so you can calculate your project profitability.
Portfolio / final profit reports
letter From the founder and developer
Dear Valued Customer,
When I first set off on this journey back in 2009, I couldn't have dreamed all of this was possible. I was working 50 to 60 hours a week for a commercial construction company as a construction cost estimator, with a knack for real estate, construction & numbers...and a dream of something more for myself...
In 2009, I decided to jump into real estate feet first with my first residence...
I remodeled most of the property myself, made hundreds of trips to the Home Depot, & I really developed a love/hate relationship for real estate. I loved transforming an old, dilapidated property into a new beautiful home, but believe it or not, it's never as easy as what's shown on TV!...Real estate investing is hard!
So I realized if I was going to be successful in real estate, scale my business and get out of the rat race, I had to create better systems for my business to make investing easier...
As most investors do, I started by creating a simple Excel spreadsheet to help me estimate repair costs and analyze deals.
Over time, my spreadsheet became more elaborate with new tools, reports & features being developed every day. After countless hours, long nights, elaborate formulas, crazy VBA coding, and years of development, the result is the House Flipping Spreadsheet.
Today, the House Flipping Spreadsheet includes everything you need to analyze deals and manage your projects. In fact, we are the only product on the market that provides all-in-one solution for Deal Analysis, Project Management & Accounting.
Thanks to our relentless dedication to our product and customer service, we are the #1 spreadsheet on the market for flipping houses and have proudly earned a 5 out of 5 star rating from our clients and customers...
But we're not done!...We are always continuously improving our product and service, and have some exciting new features in the pipeline which will make our program even more powerful and invaluable to your business. The great news is, as a valued customer of our business, you will receive all future updates absolutely free!
Your response and feedback has been fantastic, and we can't thank you enough for your continued support and business.
As always, feel free to shoot us an email if you have any questions about our product or service.
Thanks again for your time and business.
All House Flipping Spreadsheet Customers Now Get Free Access to Our House Flipper Academy!
Our House Flipper Academy is a Step-by-Step, 10 Chapter, 70+ Lesson, Curriculum on How to Flip Houses from Start to Finish!
The truth is some of you are not cut-out to be house flippers, and a vast majority of you will never make the leap and buy your first flip.
All of the flipping shows give the illusion that flippers are making huge profits without breaking a sweat, but you need to understand that flipping houses takes a lot of work and there are real risks to flipping houses.
In our First Chapter we will discuss the mindset, passion, and entrepreneurial spirit it takes to be successful in this business. We will help you manage your expectations, set realistic goals and build a basic fundamental knowledge of real estate that will give you the confidence to buy your first flip.
- VIDEO: Is Flipping Houses for You?
- Mindset of Flipping Houses
- Benefits of Flipping Houses
- Risks of Flipping Houses
- How to Minimize Risk
Now that we’ve established what it takes to flip houses and established reasonable expectations of the risks and rewards of being a house flipper we will start by discussing the house flipping business basics.
In this Chapter we will discuss how to write a business plan and set business goals for your company, how to setup an LLC, & discuss the different funding options you have for funding your business.
- VIDEO: House Flipping Business Basics
- What is House Flipping?
- Top 10 Tips for New House Flippers
- Writing a Business Plan
- Creating a Company
- Loans for Flipping Houses
- House Flipping Taxes
- Test Your Learning
Finding Deals will be one of the biggest challenges in your house flipping business. In this Chapter, we will discuss how to research your market to narrow down your search to a specific 'farm area' and property type, and discuss the best strategies to find house flipping deals in today's market.
- VIDEO: How to Find Deals Intro
- How to Research Your Market
- Narrow Down Your Search
- On Market vs Off Market Deals
- Top 10 Sources for Finding House Flipping Deals
Once you start finding deals, you need to be able to sort out the good deals from the bad, and decide what to offer. In order to know what to offer for a property you need to understand the basic math and formulas used to analyze your offer price and calculate the project's profitability.
- VIDEO: How to Analyze a House Flip Deal Intro
- House Flipping Formulas
- 70% Rule Formula
- Maximum Purchase Price Formula
- Formulas Quiz
- How to Predict the After Repair Value
- Hidden Costs of Flipping Houses (Fixed Costs)
- How to Calculate Buying Costs
- How to Calculate Holding Costs
- How to Calculate Selling Costs
- How to Calculate Financing Costs
- Video Case Study: How to Analyze a House Flip
- Video Case Study: How to Analyze a BRRR Deal
- Fixed Costs Quiz
- How Much Profit Should You Make on a Flip?
- How to Calculate Your COCR & Annualized COCR
- Final Deal Analysis Quiz
Before you purchase a rehab property your next challenge will be to put together a detailed Scope of Work and accurate estimate of the repair costs needed on the property.
- VIDEO: How to Estimate Rehab Costs Intro
- How Much Does a Rehab Cost? A Bad Analogy
- Methods for Estimating Rehab Costs
- Learning to Estimate Repairs (the hard way, but the right way)
- What are Estimating Adders?
- Video Case Study: How to Create a Detailed Rehab Estimate (38 mins)
- Video Case Study: How to Estimate a Cosmetic Rehab
- Video Case Study: Estimating Rehab Costs per SF
Once you find an ideal property to rehab you need to inspect the condition of the property and determine which repairs and improvements need to be made to the property. In this Chapter, we will discuss the warning signs you should look for when inspecting your potential rehab projects.
- VIDEO: Inspecting Properties & Warning Signs Intro
- Roofing Warning Signs & Issues
- Siding Warning Signs & Issues
- Window Warning Signs & Issues
- Foundation Warning Signs & Issues
- Plumbing Warning Signs & Issues
In our previous Chapters we discussed how to analyze deals, how to estimate repairs and inspect properties so you have the confidence to make an educated offer on a property.
In this Chapter we will discuss the process of making an offer, negotiating with the seller and closing on the property.
- VIDEO: Making an Offer Intro
- Making an Offer
- Negotiating with the Seller
- Property Inspection Period
- 6 Reasons to Hire an Inspector
- Deciding to Close
- Closing on the Property
Congrats, you finally have your first flip under contract! I'm sure you have mixed emotions. You are excited about your new adventure, but are nervous about the renovation process. In this Chapter, we will discuss the steps you need to take to prepare for your rehab project so you can "hit the ground running" as soon as you take possession of the property.
- VIDEO: Preparing for your Rehab Project
- Do You Need a Building Permit for your Rehab?
- What Insurance Do You Need to Flip Houses?
- How to Write a Scope of Work for your Project
- Pre Qualifying Your Contractors
- How to Get Contractor Bids for your Projects
- Evaluating Contractor Bids
- How to Create a Payment Schedule
- 8 Documents You Need to Work with Contractors
So hopefully during the closing period you took the time to start preparing your Scope of Work, Soliciting Contractor Bids and now have all of your Contractors lined out to start work on your project.
In this Chapter we will discuss how to plan and manage your rehab project timelines,manage contractors, manage materials and track budgets to help your project stay on-time and on-budget
- VIDEO: Managing Your Rehab Projects
- Planning Your Rehab Project Timeline and Schedules
- Managing the Demolition Phase
- Managing the Rough-In Phase
- Where to Buy Materials for your Rehab
- Jobsite Security
- Best House Flipping Books
- House Flipping Checklist
- Real Estate Glossary
- House Flipping Acronyms